David Chouraqui, a graduate of Science Po Grenoble and ESCP-Europe, began his career in 1996, with the Kering Group, as Sales Manager for a subsidiary of “La Redoute”.
- He then joined the consulting firm Bossard Gemini; then became a director at Capgemini.
- In 2003, he participated as a director and shareholder in the development of the consulting firm Kea & Partners.
- In 2007, he took over responsibility for e-business at Essilor Europe, and became director of information systems for the European subsidiaries.
- In September 2010, he became manager of the Belvia Real Estate Services Group, which he reorganised, developed and sold to Citya Immobilier in 2015.
- Since 2015, he has been Deputy General Manager of the Talis Group.