For its brand-new prestigious building, Pernod Ricard wanted to have high-performance tech equipment. For the 162 spaces housed in the building, it was therefore necessary to allow employees to better orient themselves, learn, communicate and cooperate, by offering a user experience that was both fluid and uniform.
Another essential problem arose: Different types of room and configuration; reception room, 76 alcoves and meeting rooms, training room, gym, game-room, board rooms, Skybar, three bars. In fact, each of these spaces had to be equipped with systems for video transmission, coworking, document sharing, conference systems, microphones and audio transmission.
The challenge was also to be diligent in implementing integration details. This was not to avoid harming the outstanding aestheticism of the place, but to contribute to it. Videlio thus brought its skill in compatible solutions to facilitate user collaboration on this project, via Microsoft Teams.
Important detail: During the pre-sales phase, Videlio experts helped the Pernod Ricard project team by producing models of different configurations in order to validate both the user journey and the interoperability of the different technologies available.
On arrival, there is interoperability and a smoother user experience for Pernod Ricard employees. This success was also made possible thanks to real cooperation between the Barco, Samsung and Crestron brands, enabling employees to have the technologies best suited to their needs. Un succès aussi rendu possible grâce à un véritable travail de collaboration avec les marques Barco, Samsung et Crestron, qui permet d’offrir aux collaborateurs les technologies les plus adaptées à leurs besoins.
- Manufacture of tailor-made technical furniture
- 24 dynamic display touch screens
- 147 Samsung screens from 32″ to 98″
- 56 Viewsonic touch screens from 55″ to 75″
- 86 ClickShare Barco CSE 200+ document sharing systems
- 57 Microsoft Teams Room Creston Flex
- Shure audio recording with ceiling tiles plus handheld and tie microphones
- Televic Unicos multimedia conference system (26 posts)
- Signal processing is managed by an NVX Crestron system
- The rooms are managed and supervised by a Crestron system
- Samsung video wall and LED wall
Skill Center : Coworking & Audiovisual Integration