The Maison du Hand, a new privileged place for the French Handball Federation, was designed as a real training center; a museum but also an event venue to welcome companies wishing to benefit from the energy of the sport.
Videlio helped the French Handball Federation from the start of its project by advising, studying and then deploying all the professional audio-video resources needed to make this place of experience a space at the cutting edge of technology – offering its users everything necessary for comfort.
- Audiovisual equipment throughout the Maison du Hand – 14,000 m²
- 300-seat auditorium: 10x3m LED screen with 3 simultaneous video streams
- Four controllable HD cameras – stage lighting – recording / streaming control room, simultaneous interpretation booths
- Ten meeting rooms: audiovisual control, video protection, microphones, audio, wireless sharing systems
- Museum tour: Screens, interactive terminals, interactive systems
- Main field: 5x3m LED screen, 20-camera tracking system
Skill Center: Media