Renovated and restructured during the first half of 2019, the Galerie du Palais was renamed Passage du Palais.
The customer journey was re-examined, and services were strengthened in order to create a living space in the city center, focused on city dwellers and their needs.
MRM, owner of the premises, wanted to bring light to the central area, which is very busy.
This area is located between the exit from the Auchan supermarket checkouts and the access to the lifts to get to the car park.
The idea adopted was to create an LED ceiling that would transmit an animated composition view of the sky.
The Videlio teams carried out the entire study as well as the installation of an LED ceiling.
LAMP TECHNOLOGY GN3.1 PANELS
- Pitch of 3.1 mm
- Front installation and maintenance
- Lightweight aluminum di-casting panel
- Distance between panels less than 0.03 mm
A SUBFRAME FOR A PERFECTLY FLAT SURFACE
- Integration of a sub-frame to rectify the defects of the supporting structure
- Nexee chassis
- By additional support cables
- A magnet system replaces the basic screwing
Skill Center: Media